We’ve been working with customers for about 30 years mainly in sales from telemarketing to direct face-to-face contact. Getting to know my customers and building a strong relationship is important for me to provide the best service. I am patient, friendly and reliable. With consistency, I know I will earn your trust.
- E&O Insured ($100K)
- Professional and available 7 days a week
- Trusted with 30 years of experience
CA State Certifications
- National Notary Association Signing Agent/Notary Certified
- Notary2Pro Loan Signing Agent Certified
Fees & Services:
- Providing general notary services and loan signings
- Will travel to your destination ($45.00 minimum)
- Each notarized signature is $15.00
- Provide scan backs
Visa, MC, AmEx, Discover, Cash
or Company and personal check
- Loan Documents (Refinance, Heloc, Reverse Mortgage, Purchase, etc.)
- Grant Deeds and other Deed Documents
- Fictitious Business Name Registration
- Vital Record Application
- Consent for minor traveling with adults other than parents Statement of Consent for Issuance of U.S. Passport to a minor (Under Age 16) – Download Form
Get your docs notarized today, we will travel to your location!
Call/Text now (626) 675-2826 (ask for Ali Chance) or email@example.com
Monday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- E&O Insured ($100K)
- Encrypted connections
- High speed scanners
- High Speed Internet
- Latest laptops with the highest encryption
Located in Chino, CA (San Bernardino County)
Mobile: (626) 675-2826
Ali was very professional during the signing of my second mortgage. He came to my house on time and clearly explained the process.
Gio Arteaga – Home owner
Ali’s services is what you expect to get from a fortune 100 company. He was professional and clearly explained the process. I know who to call now when I need to sign and notarized legal documents.
John D. –Business customer
I was surprised how easy Mr. Chance made the notarization process. He arrived to my home on time and quickly processed all the documents that needed to be signed.
Alex White – Business owner
I was a little nervous to have a stranger to come to my home, but due to the pandemic the bank would not have it any other way. Mr. Chance made me feel comfortable. He answered all of my questions and explained everything in plain English.
James Swift – Home owner