You probably need to travel with your child, this form’s official name is Statement of Consent or Special Circumstance for Minor Passport. The DS-3053 form is for situations where only one parent or guardian is able to fill out the paperwork. You must use this DS-3053 Form if the other parent isn’t available to apply for a minor’s passport.

This form must be signed in front of a notary, a valid ID (not expired) is also required.

DOWNLOAD ds-3053_form_complete


For more information, visit US Travel.State.Gov

Visit our Facebook Page